If there was anything I could teach others:
- Loneliness is the human condition and the best you can do is know yourself. If you’re lonely when alone, then you are in bad company.
- Accept other people’s compliments. They are trying to share their love for you.
- Believe in yourself. Know that you are deserving and worth everything. You deserve the world.
- Know that I believe in you. Always.
- You control your happiness. You can’t change what’s been done to you, but you can change how you perceive it. Life is too short to be bogged down by the bad things.
- Learn to love yourself and accept that you have flaws. And despite them, you are still a perfectly, amazingly unique individual who is capable of anything and everything.
You are beautiful, and I love you.